Sunday, April 17, 2011

Welcome

Hello, My name is Chelsea I am a stay at home mom of four wonderful kids, aging from 15 months to 15 years, who keep me active, smiling, and sleep deprived.
Having four kids has made me realize how important it is to celebrate the mile markers of a child’s life.  I also discovered that it gets exponentially more difficult to plan, organize, and successfully pull off baby showers, birthday parties, and the like with each additional child. Not to mention finding corresponding party supplies that fit the ever-changing likes of each child’s sporadic personality! 
I opened YourLittleCupcake with the hopes and intentions of helping others out there, like me, by offering corresponding party supplies for all ages, making celebrating easy and stress free.
Many of my products are already color matched and designed to be playful, appealing, and fun but also can be customized to fit any party theme. YourLittleCupcake offers a one-stop shop for all your party needs.
I can also be found at http://www.0chaosbydesign0.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment